You’re pregnant now and wondering what are the essentials that you need to get yourself through your pregnancy comfortably. Well, I can tell you that after being pregnant two times, these are definitely the top 6 items that you want to get yourself while you are pregnant!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
6 Must-Have Items During Pregnancy
- Maternity Belt – Honestly, I was totally skeptical about this one, but it really does help take the pressure off of your back towards the end of your pregnancy.
- Maternity Pants – I know that there are all these hacks out there about how to make your regular pants work for most of your pregnancy, but let me just tell ya, get the maternity pants. You will be so much more comfortable! And they are so stylish now-a-days that I bet people wouldn’t even be able to tell that you are wearing maternity pants most of the time!
- Maternity Leggings – I lived in leggings when I was pregnant! Anytime I was home or on the weekends, I was in leggings. So comfortable!
- Nursing Bra – I know that it might feel strange to wear a nursing bra when you are pregnant, but they are so comfortable and most of them don’t have any underwire, so you can wear them while you are sleeping, too.
- Good Shoes – This one will vary depending on what you consider a “comfortable” shoe, but more, I found canvas slip-ons super easy and comfy!
- Pregnancy Pillow – This was a life saver for me when my back was aching and I was so tired. It helped support my growing belly and my hips when I laid on my side.
Trust me on this one. These 6 items will really help you while your are pregnant! Once baby is here, you can see the 11 must-have items for a new mom here!